Friday, April 30, 2010

well despite being drug tested today I'm going to grad night.

Today is grad night and it's going to be fun. I'm going to be chilling with most of my friends. Were going to be up all night and be doing so much different things. Were going to be going everywhere in disney world. It is going to be really really crazy. It doesn't matter to me where we start at but all I know is that were going to go all over the place.
I am probably most likely going to be switching up and hooking up with different groups. I am going to so tired on the bus ride back. I was on bus one but I heard that they moved bus one to bus two. I don't think it matters because I'm going to know people one either or bus. I'm also pretty sure that I'm going to catch some Z's on the bus ride.
I'm going to dress decently because I want to look good for them ladies. Hopefully I get to chill with everyone I can but chances are that it's not going to happen because there's to many people.

No comments: