Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Creative license?...

Creative Comment issue (or Blogger Challenge 5)
So today's question is the following: "Do you think you should have a creative commons license for your blog? Why or why not? Is your audience mainly students in your class and/or the blogging challenge or have you had readers that are teachers and/or visitors you don’t know?" Since this is my blog, I'm going to address this one step at a time.

Well to be completely honest I don't believe I should have a creative license for my blog because I really don't care. I mean it's not like I'm making or doing any special type of blogging. I don't take blogger serious or should I say that I don't particularly have a burning firess passion for blogging.
I don't think anyone would want to steal my words for blogging, I may have a creative mind, but I don't put it into writing unless I'm rapping.
Mainly the people that look in to my blog would have to be students in my class, but that's only because they have to.
Maybe if I some how become famous then yea I would probably need one of those creative license. But until then I'm not needing one. Words should be free. I like the feedom of speech thing. Wouldn't it be the same for blogging??

No comments: