Monday, May 24, 2010

"My Final Thoughts"

FINAL THOUGHTS

This is the last post you will write for this class. What are your final thoughts about the class, the school year or whatever. You can continue writing anytime you like. You can come back and read your old posts and you can even use this to keep up with your classmates as you all go your separate ways. This is your blog. Your blog will stay online until you decide whether or not to keep it.


These are my final thoughts about pretty much everything. I've have enjoyed my senior year. It has been really crazy and wild. Some many new friends. I would like to say I love my new found.... or should I say learned confidence with girls. They still have the ability to boost you up and destroy everything in one sentence. I wish good luck to all my friends and hope that they have a good future and continue to learn, to me you can never stop learning, so they can teach me new things and help me along the way just like how I've helped them or at least tried to.
I'm mostly certainly with out a doubt going to miss them, and I hope that I stay in touch with as many as them as I can. School was interesting and a trip I would have to say. I have had my share of good times and bad, the same goes with my share of pain and pleasure. I don't think I would have it any other way, although I would want to change the bad parts. I am so glad I had some of the teachers I did, I mean it because with out them and their wisdom and guidance I would have not made it.... sincerely thank you all the art teachers and that includes you Mrs. Ladd. I just wish I could of been in more of your classes. I know I have not been the most easiest student to have in class... or not in class.

No comments: